On the following list of books, I will present a reading matter that I enjoyed and would recommend for everyone to read. Over time I will probably add sections and more explanations but for now, it is what it is.
Evergreens for Everyone
- The Tao of Wu. The Rza.
- Bird by Bird: Some instructions on writing and life. Anne Lamot.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Robert Kyosaki.
Choreography Related Books
- A Choreographer’s Handbook. Jonathan Burrows.
- Choreographischer Baukasten – Das Buch. Gabriele Klein. (German language)
- Choreographie – Handwerk und Vision. Konstantin Tsakalidis. (German language)
Business Related Books
- ReWork: Change the way you work forever. David Hansson, Jason Fried.
- It doesn’t have to be crazy at work. David Hansson, Jason Fried.
- Tribes – We Need You To Lead Us. Seth Godin.
- This Is Marketing. Seth Godin.
Motivation for Dancers and other Artists
Performance Skills and Acting
- Truth: Personas, Needs and Flaws. Susan Batson.
And when you are already here and did not yet check out my own book, you can grab Dance Smart here or sign up for my email list to receive a free copy of the pdf 7 Questions To Ask Every Move.